Data provided by UCSF Profiles
, powered by CTSI
- Tolani B, Celli A, Yao Y, Tan YZ, Fetter R, Liem CR, de Smith AJ, Vasanthakumar T, Bisignano P, Cotton AD, Seiple IB, Rubinstein JL, Jost M, Weissman JS. Ras-mutant cancers are sensitive to small molecule inhibition of V-type ATPases in mice. Nat Biotechnol. 2022 Jul 25. View in PubMed
- Marsh T, Tolani B, Debnath J. The pleiotropic functions of autophagy in metastasis. J Cell Sci. 2021 01 22; 134(2). View in PubMed
- Marsh T, Tolani B, Debnath J. The pleiotropic functions of autophagy in metastasis. J Cell Sci. 2021 01 15; 134(2). View in PubMed
- Blay V, Tolani B, Ho SP, Arkin MR. High-Throughput Screening: today's biochemical and cell-based approaches. Drug Discov Today. 2020 10; 25(10):1807-1821. View in PubMed
- Jiang L, Tolani B, Yeh CC, Fan Y, Reza JA, Horvai AE, Xia E, Kratz JR, Jablons DM, Mann MJ. Differential gene expression identifies KRT7 and MUC1 as potential metastasis-specific targets in sarcoma. Cancer Manag Res. 2019; 11:8209-8218. View in PubMed
- Hoang NT, Acevedo LA, Mann MJ, Tolani B. A review of soft-tissue sarcomas: translation of biological advances into treatment measures. Cancer Manag Res. 2018; 10:1089-1114. View in PubMed
- Tolani B, Hoang NT, Acevedo LA, Giroux Leprieur E, Li H, View in PubMed, Jablons DM. Preclinical characterization of therapeutic antibodies targeted at the carboxy-terminus of Sonic hedgehog. Oncotarget. 2018 03 06; 9(18):14311-14323.
- Tolani B, Acevedo LA, Hoang NT, View in PubMed. Heterogeneous Contributing Factors in MPM Disease Development and Progression: Biological Advances and Clinical Implications. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Jan 13; 19(1).
- Chang Y, Tolani B, Nie X, Zhi X, Hu M, He B. Review of the clinical applications and technological advances of circulating tumor DNA in cancer monitoring. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2017; 13:1363-1374. View in PubMed
- Giroux Leprieur E, Tolani B, Li H, Leguay F, Hoang NT, Acevedo LA, Jin JQ, Tseng HH, Yue D, Kim IJ, Wislez M, Wang C, Jablons DM, View in PubMed. Membrane-bound full-length Sonic Hedgehog identifies cancer stem cells in human non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2017 11 28; 8(61):103744-103757.
- Li H, Yue D, Jin JQ, View in PubMed, Tolani B, Luh TM, Giroux-Leprieur E, Mo M, Chen Z, Che J, Zhang Z, Zhou Y, Wang L, Hao X, Jablons D, Wang C, . Gli promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human lung adenocarcinomas. Oncotarget. 2016 Dec 06; 7(49):80415-80425.
- Yue D, Li H, Che J, Zhang Y, Tolani B, Mo M, Zhang H, Zheng Q, Yang Y, Cheng R, Jin JQ, Luh TW, Yang C, Tseng HH, Giroux-Leprieur E, View in PubMed, Hao X, Wang C, Jablons DM, . EMX2 Is a Predictive Marker for Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Lung Squamous Cell Carcinomas. PLoS One. 2015; 10(7):e0132134.
- Gopalakrishnan R, Matta H, Tolani B, Triche T, Chaudhary PM. Immunomodulatory drugs target IKZF1-IRF4-MYC axis in primary effusion lymphoma in a cereblon-dependent manner and display synergistic cytotoxicity with BRD4 inhibitors. Oncogene. 2016 Apr 07; 35(14):1797-810. View in PubMed
- Mo ML, Ma J, Chen Z, Wei B, Li H, Zhou Y, Shi H, Tolani B, Jin JQ, Tseng HH, Shen D, Zhan Y, Li J, Jablons DM, Zhang RQ, Guo Y, He B, Zhou HM. Measurement of genome-wide DNA methylation predicts survival benefits from chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2015 May; 141(5):901-8. View in PubMed
- Tolani B, Matta H, Gopalakrishnan R, Punj V, Chaudhary PM. NEMO is essential for Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus-encoded vFLIP K13-induced gene expression and protection against death receptor-induced cell death, and its N-terminal 251 residues are sufficient for this process. J Virol. 2014 Jun; 88(11):6345-54. View in PubMed
- Tolani B, Gopalakrishnan R, Punj V, Matta H, Chaudhary PM. Targeting Myc in KSHV-associated primary effusion lymphoma with BET bromodomain inhibitors. Oncogene. 2014 May 29; 33(22):2928-37. View in PubMed
- Graham C, Matta H, Yang Y, Yi H, Suo Y, Tolani B, Chaudhary PM. Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus oncoprotein K13 protects against B cell receptor-induced growth arrest and apoptosis through NF-κB activation. J Virol. 2013 Feb; 87(4):2242-52. View in PubMed
- Matta H, Gopalakrishnan R, Graham C, Tolani B, Khanna A, Yi H, Suo Y, Chaudhary PM. Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus encoded viral FLICE inhibitory protein K13 activates NF-κB pathway independent of TRAF6, TAK1 and LUBAC. PLoS One. 2012; 7(5):e36601. View in PubMed
- Drug Discovery Today. High-Throughput Screening: today’s biochemical and cell-based approaches. View in PubMed